Have your struggled to find a sunscreen that doesn’t leave you with a white cast on your face because same. The cause of that white cast is zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which are both key ingredients that go into a good sunblock as they cover both UVA and UVB rays.
UVA rays associated with skin ageing these beams cause age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
UVB is the part that cause sunburns.
So why we needs to use sunscreen?
– We need to be protected from the harmful rays that come from the sun the UVA and UVB.
– Skin can become less elasticated and can be prone to more wrinkles if sunscreen is not worn.
– For people of colour like me my skin will be more prone to hyperpigmentation so sunscreen is a must.
The 3 that i would recommend are –
Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50 by IT Cosmetics. It Contains Titanium Dioxide 9% and Zinc Oxide 6.3, also make sure to get your shade matched.
Sunforgettable total protection face shield spf 50 by colorescience
It contains 12% zinc oxide, it is Non-comedogenic, Hypoallergenic, Paraben-free, Cruelty-free, Sulfate-free, Phthalate-free, Oil-free, Gluten-free and Fragrance-free
Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defence SPF 30 by Drunk Elephant . This contains zinc oxide 20%, Apply this 15 minutes before going out.
– Reapply every 2 hours
– Always look for a broad spectrum physical sun block.
– Always look at ingredients.
*Post Contains Affiliate Links
With Love A.